Strategic planning for the future: our commitment to community growth
The planning team offer a wealth of planning experience across urban, rural and natural environments. We have expertise in a diverse range of public and private sectors including residential, rural, industrial commercial, community and recreation, and transport and infrastructure. Our team are able to work on projects of all scales throughout New Zealand, with clients ranging from government agencies, territorial authorities, large corporates, private sector institutions, developers and individuals.
Smooth Project Delivery
We pride ourselves on achieving smooth project delivery for our clients by taking the guesswork out of the planning process. We undertake comprehensive preliminary analysis to identify consenting risks and requirements. We work closely with our clients and project teams to develop consenting strategies to make the statutory planning process as simplified and efficient as possible while achieving desired outcomes.
- Due diligence investigations
- Development Feasibility and options analysis
- Preliminary planning assessments
- Consenting and regulatory approval strategies
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation management plans
- Preparation of applications for regional and district resource consent, notice of requirement, outline plans and other approvals
- Consent implementation and compliance planning
- Expert planning evidence
- Reserve management plans
- Iwi and stakeholder engagement
- Emergency works strategic advice